Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
While facilities have changed a lot over the past few decades, Aramark’s ability to adapt to new challenges only grows stronger. Today, Aramark provides comprehensive facilities services covering nearly one billion square feet of space in multiple industries all over the world.
Aramark’s knowledge and expertise enable them to develop tailored solutions that deliver on users’ highest priorities. From technical challenges to daily operational support, Aramark provides extensive capabilities designed to meet ATLATL’s business goals.
By combining Aramark’s deep expertise with the right people on the ground, Aramark ensures ATLATL’s solutions make the biggest impact on users’ environments.
Aramark is committed to providing:
• Innovative and sustainable solutions designed to optimize resources and proactively manage ATLATL’s budget
• Efficient and effective programs that ensure the delivery of quality solutions
• Customized services that ensure ATLATL’s environments are safe and engaging
• Proven processes to prevent the avoidable and prepare for the unexpected
• Service relationships that are responsive and adaptive to ATLATL’s changing needs
Genee Group, LLC (GENEE) is a global provider of software for lab scientists. GENEE develops and offers a suite of IT solutions that drastically increase ATLATL's productivity. Their web-based IT platforms provide seamless integration of various key aspects of lab processes. GENEE's solutions attack 3 major pain points in today’s scientific research:
Data extraction and information exchange
Laboratory information and operation management
Data processing and experiment automation